Today is my parents' 35th wedding anniversary! (Cheering) I realized something about being married 35 years today. I am pretty sure you have to be kinda old.
Way to go guys!
So in their honor, I thought I would give you my top 10 favorite things about being married:
- Feeling attractive to at least one person.
- Watching silly television shows then analyzing them more than they deserve.
- Having someone to help me find my phone/keys/purse/shoes/kids (haha)
- Having someone who loves adventure push me out of my box.
- Knowing that there will always be someone who thinks I am clever.
- Having back up.
- Making really crazy plans and then trying them.
- Back rubs (*wink*).
- Knowing someone is watching my blind spots.
- Always being guaranteed to have the car packed like a submarine!